As a Church, We Believe...
- The Bible, as God's inspired and inerrant Word, is of final authority in faith and life.
- Based on this Word, We believe in one God, existing eternally in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- Man was created in God's image, but sinned, incurring spiritual death, which has passed upon all the race, for all have sinned.
- We believe that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, and that all who trust Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and His present ministry in Heaven for us.
- We believe that the personal, imminent return of Christ is our "blessed hope" (Titus 2:13).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in believer's baptism, through immersion of the believer in obedience to Christ's command, as a symbol of the death to the old life and the resurrection to the new.